Please read our new policy below
June 3, 2020
Everyone at United Nations Plaza Dental hope that you and your family are in good health during these unprecedented times. I wanted to reach out to all our patients to give each of you an update regarding our practice.
We intend to re-open our office on June 8, 2020 by appointment only to ensure that all safety precautions are observed. To prepare for re-opening, we are thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting this week and will incorporate new office protocols going forward.
As part of our re-opening plans, we will open on a limited schedule, a few days per week. Providing exceptional care in a clean and safe environment has always been our highest priority. As we continue to follow the recommendations of the CDC. We will also add some new layers of protection so that we can provide you with even greater peace of mind when you come into our office for your appointment.
Some of the protocols we will implement to ensure the safety of both you and our wonderful staff are outlined below:
· Our schedule will be altered to reduce the number of patients and staff in the office to allow for proper social distancing and sanitizing.
· Limit the number of people accompanying you to the office. One parent or aide will be allowed if necessary.
· Patients will be asked to wear a face mask to their appointment; the staff will also be wearing a face mask.
· Upon arrival of your appointment, your temperature will be assessed by a non-contact, infrared thermometer and a short questionnaire screening of Covid-19/flu-like symptoms for assessment.
· Please be advised that you will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands and rinse with mouthwash when you arrive to your appointment.
· All areas of the office will be sanitized frequently (in and between appointments) especially high contact areas such as door handles, front desk, clip boards, pens, waiting area, bathroom, dental instruments, dental chairs, dental counters, etc....
Our office hours will be based on patient needs and will expand over time as conditions improve and in accordance with New York City guidelines. Our team will do our best to accommodate you for your appointment. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow-up with you to confirm your appointment.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Nolan Krinick, DDS